We are currently seeking a strong candidate to join our Accounts Department, a busy and dynamic team environment. With a focus on eBilling, this person will be key member of the Billing team as the Accounts function of Arthur Cox continues to grow and develop.
- Ensuring that fee earners are accurately setup on the system and rates entered.
- Managing Client and Matter setups and amendments ensuring adherence to regulations and tax consideration.
- eBilling setups – assisting with the rate setups for eBilling and ensuring that the appropriate flags are maintained for reporting through the system.
- Setting and reporting exception rates for specific clients.
- Assessing requests to amend billing address information and ensuring that appropriate AOL checks have been completed.
- Managing people changes as notified through the internal HR systems.
- Analysing and maintaining matter VAT positions and ensuring appropriate default settings are in place.
- Setting of client groups for reporting purposes.
- Ensuring annual rate increases are processed into the system.
- Responsible for leading and governing the end-to-end quality of ebilling services.
- Previous experience in a similar role, working with data and system changes and an understanding of how these impact the production of financial documents and reports is essential.
- Previous exposure to working with automated Billing and Cost systems.
- Strong understanding of eBilling and related systems/processes is beneficial.
- Good Excel skills will be required.
- Strong communication skills are critical to this role, as is the ability to organise and prioritise workloads according to deadlines.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer.