Role: Credit Controller
Reporting to: Credit Control Manager
Location: Dublin 2
- Maintain large client base and ledger.
- Collect client payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external clients.
- Liaise with fee earners and department heads to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices.
- Liaise with clients and internal departments to ensure all client issues are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for information from internal departments.
- Ensure client invoices and statements are sent in a timely fashion.
- Monitor personal performance to ensure results are tracking positively against target.
- Ensure invoices are uploaded onto clients Ebilling platforms.
- Working with cash applications team to ensure payments are posted correctly and promptly in line with Law Society requirements.
- Maintain up to date and accurate client correspondence/contact activity.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a credit control role.
- Excellent presentation, analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to schedule, plan and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to reach established targets through a set plan of action.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Display a high level of numerical ability.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and listening skills.
- Flexible and responsive to changes that may arise as the role develops.
- Willing to work co-operatively with others to achieve common objectives.
- Be willing to complete ad hoc tasks and projects as they arise.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer.