The Role: To assist the Bids Manager in the coordination and management of the tender process for the firm; including tenders, information proposals and presentations for large panel reviews and smaller bids undertaken for public and private clients in Ireland and internationally. This is an exciting hands-on role in a fast-paced environment.
The responsibilities of the Bids Executive will include:
• Evaluating tendering opportunities and reviewing what information is required from the Request for Tender (RFT) or Request for Proposal (RFP).
• Producing a first draft of the tender response, to include editing and drafting responses to specific tender submission requirements.
• Co-ordinating initial discussions and meeting key Partners of the Firm in-order to produce a first draft response.
• Coordination of the response material from all fee earners involved and managing response timelines to meet the timelines of the tender process.
• Ensuring that the RFT/RFP submission meets all the requirements set out in order to achieve the best possible response.
• Finalising formatting and layout of the hard copy and digital copy of the response documents.
• Working with online tender portals.
• Ensuring that all RFT/RFP submission deadlines are met.
• Ensuring tender tracker is updated to record all tenders/proposal information for future reference.
• Updating InterAction with client pitch information.
• All other administrative tasks involved in the tender process.
A broad range of skills is required to fulfil this role, the candidate will have:
• 5 years’ experience in a professional services environment.
• High level of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of Visio, InterAction, InDesign would be beneficial, but not essential as training will be provided.
• Knowledge of the bid process within a professional services environment would be beneficial, but not essential, as training will be provided.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• To work well within a team as well as being able to work on own initiative and independently.
• Excellent organisation, attention to detail and time management skills.
• Able multi-task and recognise when to adjust priorities in order to meet deadlines.
• Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org