Position: IT Helpdesk Support (to include on-call shift)
Reporting to: IT Helpdesk Team Leader
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Troubleshoot, analyze, resolve, track, escalate and accurately document various technical problems of simple to moderate complexity.
• Assist and support users in usage of specific applications.
• Troubleshoot basic software and hardware problems.
• Provide input to and update knowledge base as necessary.
• Adhere to established policies and procedures.
• Alert management and team members when a major problem is suspected.
Candidate Profile: The ideal candidate will have either
• a relevant third level IT qualification
• have had experience working in a Law Firm or Professional Services environment.
Qualifications, experience and characteristics required include:
• Strong interpersonal skills, ideally obtained in a client facing role in an IT capacity.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft systems. Microsoft certification would be an advantage.
• Flexibility with the ability to work outside of standard office hours (including an on-call shift) is essential for this position.
Arthur Cox is one of Ireland’s leading law firms. For over 95 years, it has been at the forefront of developments in the legal profession in Ireland. An international firm encompassing all aspects of corporate and business law, the firm has over 90 partners and a total staff of almost 800 in offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York and Silicon Valley. In March 2017, the firm moved to new state-of-the-art premises at Ten Earlsfort Terrace, close to St. Stephen’s Green. Arthur Cox is an equal opportunities employer