Grainne practises in finance law with particular emphasis on syndicate financing, project financing and real estate financing.
Grainne advises financial institutions and borrowers on:
- syndicate finance;
- real estate finance;
- project finance and public private partnership;
- construction finance;
- leveraged acquisition finance
- working capital finance including invoice discount facilities and receivables and inventory financing;
- debt restructuring, including debt for equity swaps, warrant issues and debt write offs;
- financing to Qualifying Investor Alternative Investment Funds (QIAIFs) and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs);
- unitranche financing; and
- mezzanine financing.
In Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2017, Grainne is ranked as a Star Individual and is the only Banking and Finance lawyer in Ireland with this ranking.